SHAPE will continue to remain open as a health clinic. Please email us or book online for appointments, either in person or virtual. We are here for you! We hope that you and your family are doing well and staying safe and healthy. We know that this has been a difficult time for everyone and especially challenging on both our physical and mental states, not being able to stay in SHAPE!
We are following all the recommendations from the professional regulatory bodies and Ontario Public Health, and have made changes in order to safely provide our services as we reopen the SHAPE facilities.
Please be assured that we have established protocols for your health, safety and well-being.
For almost 20 years, SHAPE has been a leader in health services with our upscale and comfortable boutique facilities and safe environments. Now we have taken additional steps to further enhance your safety and overall experience.
Here is an outline of the SHAPE protocols:
- We will continue to screen our health care professionals and each client for COVID-19 and/or any other cold or flu like symptoms prior to any clinic visit to ensure health and safety.
- Our health care team will follow strict hygienic practices before, during, and after treatments by adhering to PPE and physical distancing protocols, and will wear face coverings.
- We recommend that all clients and patients wear their own face covering.
- We require all clients and patients to wash their hands upon entry and exit from the clinic. We have installed a hand sanitizing station immediately upon entry and also ask you to wash your hands thoroughly in our restroom.
- We are modifying appointment times to practice physical distancing and to allow for proper cleaning of all equipment between clients and patients. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment and leave approximately five minutes prior to the end of your scheduled appointment time to prevent unnecessary crossover.
- We are increasing cleaning measures provided by our team and will keep doors and windows open wherever possible for increased circulation.
- Active exercise therapy sessions are being conducted with physical distancing. Physical distancing is maintained by our team and extra towels are placed to protect all equipment used by the client. Equipment during the treatment session is used only by that client, and as usual, will be wiped prior to and after the treatment session. No physical contact takes place during the session as your ITT practitioner coaches you, maintaining safe physical distance at all times and promptly cleaning contact areas. We can also provide active exercise ITT sessions outdoors, if preferred.
- Treatments by our Regulated Health Care Practitioners (Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Registered Massage Therapists) are provided wearing PPE. Patients are provided with towels/gowns to protect contact with therapist, as required.
- We encourage clients and patients to bring your own sheets, towels, coverings and water as desired and/or adhere to your own desired safety measures.
- Our treatment plan coordinators and client relations team are continuing to work remotely to further promote physical distancing. We are also continuing to provide virtual treatments and training using our TELE-HEALTH APP.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable during your treatment. We are committed to client care and ensuring that we are adopting the new government policies.
We hope that you and your family continue to stay safe, healthy, and in SHAPE. We look forward to seeing you!