The integration of various manual modalities by our team of health care therapists almost immediately increases your mobility while implementing stability training exercises to build the foundation for recovery and recurrence prevention.
Our approach successfully treats arthritis, bursitis, rotator cuff and biomechanical dysfunctions, frozen shoulder, tendon injuries, sports and orthopedic surgical rehabilitation, tennis and golfer's elbow, hip, knee and foot pain, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), and work related injuries. We also work with patients that have sciatica, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, headaches, and have injuries from motor vehicle accidents (MVAs).
All SHAPE treatments are 30 or 60 minutes, one-on-one, and specifically tailored to both your injury and health history.
We will prescribe a comprehensive therapy and training program based on your ITT functional biomechanical assessment. SHAPE will also provide a detailed report to your doctor.
ITT Physical Therapy Techniques
- Active Release Techniques (ART®)
- Acupuncture (Medical Electro-Acupuncture)
- Custom Orthotics and Braces
- Dry Needling
- Egoscue Exercise Therapy
- Fascial Release
- Functional Range Release™
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Gait Analysis
- Gua Sha - Traditional Chinese Manual Technique
- Intracell Therapy - The Stick
- Manual Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Muscle Activation
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Nutritional Counselling & Supplementation
- Performance Taping
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Postural Exercise
- Post Isometric Relaxation Technique
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Soft Tissue Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Sports Therapy
- Thai Bodywork
INTEGRATED THERAPY & TRAINING (ITT) FAQs
GET PAIN FREE
FROM PAIN TO PERFORMANCE